Your rights to refunds are defined and protected by consumer guarantees under Australian law. These guarantees include that products must be of acceptable quality, be fit for purpose, be as described, and so forth. In the event these guarantees are not met, Said She must provide a repair, replacement, or refund.
In addition, Said She will usually allow returns if you change your mind or if it doesn't fit:
- Unworn, unwashed garments may be returned for a different size or colour, or a store credit.
- Returns must reach Said She within one month of purchase.
- Exchange for a different size or colour is subject to availability.
- Return freight costs must be paid by the customer.
- Please include proof of purchase with your return, such as our tax invoice to you. If you can't find your invoice or don't want to print it, please clearly mark your parcel with your details and email us to let us know.
- Post returns to: Said She, 51 Leckmy Street, Ferny Grove Qld 4055
If you have any questions around returns, please Contact Us.